Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nelly - Just A Dream



Nelly - Just a dream

Am
i was thinkin about her

i’m thinkin about me
F
i’m thinkin about us

where we gunna be
C
open my eyes…
G
and it was only just a dream
Am
so i travel back down that road
F
who you come back

no one knows
C G
and i realize, it was only just a dream
Am
i was at the top

now its like i’m in the basement
F
number 1 spot

now shes finding a replacement
C
i swear now i cant take it
G
knowing somebody’s got my baby
Am
now you aint around, baby i cant think
F
i should put it down, shoulda got that ring
C
cuz i can still feel it in the air
G
see your pretty face

run my fingers through her hair
Am
my love

my life
F
my shorty

my wife
C
she left me, i’m tight
G
cuz i knew that it just ain’t right

No comments:

Post a Comment